Archery Park is dedicated to providing quality products and services to our customers. Our quality control teams do inspect all deliveries to ensure the products you receive meet our exact quality standards. If you have purchased a product through us that exhibits a fault our aim is to resolve the issue for you in the fastest time possible.
To make this happen for you, we highly recommend that you contact us directly if you have any problem operating your product. It is our experience that when customers experience any problem operating their product, it can often be resolved when we are involved directly at an early stage. In most cases we will be able to assess and help you with your problem because we know how your product operates. For your convenience, please send us a message using our Contact Form or call us on 03 398 8043
Archery Park will only accept returns for the following scenarios:
- Goods damaged or faulty prior to delivery.
- Goods that vary from their description on this website.
- Goods supplied incorrectly.
If you wish to cancel an order you have placed on our website, please contact us. Please note that once payment has been made you are unable to cancel the order and must follow the Returns Process.
Returning products to our store
Please return the product/s to us in the original condition within 10 days of receipt, including a copy of your receipt. Please indicate a reason for your return, using the provided detail on your packing slip. Along with this please indicate your preferred remedy.
- wish to return an Archery Park product; or
- are entitled to a remedy under the Consumer Guarantees Act,
You may bring your product to the sales/service counter at our store to have your product assessed.
1. Please retain your receipt
In order to obtain any remedy from us, you must provide us with clear proof of purchase. The proof of purchase may either be a:
- receipt we issued; or
- bank statement or credit card statement where the amount shown on the statement directly corresponds with the purchase price of the product (where multiple products were purchased in one transaction, this would limit our ability to establish proof of purchase).
If we cannot be satisfied that you purchased the product from us then we may elect whether or not to accept your product for return. For fraud prevention purposes, if you do not have a receipt, and we elect to give you a return we will need to record your personal details.
2. Product assessment
Once proof of purchase has been established, if the product fault can safely and clearly be determined in store, we will offer you a refund, exchange, or repair. The available remedy will depend on whether the fault can be remedied and/or whether it amounts to a failure of a substantial character. Where the product fault is uncertain, difficult or potentially dangerous to determine in store, we may need to consult with the manufacturer to determine the fault and resolution. When we send your product to the manufacturer, we will ask them to assess the product and provide their assessment within a reasonable timeframe.
Once the product is with the manufacturer, they will determine whether:
- there is no fault found;
- the product has been damaged or abused through misuse, abnormal use or negligent use.
- there is a fault which can be repaired within a reasonable timeframe;
- there is a fault of a substantial character found and you are to be offered the opportunity to reject the product or to seek damages in compensation for any reduction in value of the product below what you paid for it; or
- Where the manufacturer’s assessment finds that there is no fault with the product, or that the product been damaged due to misuse, abnormal use or negligent use, we may require you to pay us for any fee incurred by us in connection with the assessment of your product, and the transportation.
Unfortunately, Archery Park cannot offer a refund or exchange where there is no fault with the product, or the product has been damaged due to misuse, abnormal use or negligent use, whether that has been identified by Archery Park, the manufacturer or the repair agent. However, in such case, we may offer you repair of your product at your cost.