All archery adventures are running under specific Covid related H&S protocols
- All our staff are fully vaccinated
- Staff and guests are asked to stay at home when they feel unwell
- We regularly clean our equipment and vehicles
- We’re generally outdoors
Our Online Shop runs normal. Scanning in and the vaccine pass is no longer required.
Covid related policies, incl. Covid cancellations
Compliance with Regulations
- If you are unwell with Covid like symptoms you must stay at home – we will refund you
Covid Related Cancelations
- Cancellations, even on the day, because of compliance with Covid regulations (due to falling ill to Covid, Isolation Requirements or Travel Restrictions) are eligible for a full refund or can be postponed at no costs
- Covid related cancelations must however be requested before tour start
- We reserve the right to ask for proof that last minute cancellations are because of Covid
- Please help us by telling us as soon as possible so we can open up booking spaces
Our standard Terms and Conditions apply for all other booked in guests – click here for more details.