All archery adventures are running under specific Covid related H&S protocols
- All our staff are fully vaccinated
- Staff and guests are asked to stay at home when they feel unwell
- We disinfect bows and gear between guests
- We try to maximise distances between guests
- We require masks to be worn on the practice range and in the vehicles, but not in the forest
- We clean and disinfect handles etc. on our van regularly
- Sign-in is mandatory
- Signs remind about the rules on the range
- We’re generally outdoors
Please bring a mask to all activities and be prepared to sign-in.
Some online bookings are set to manual confirmation which allows us to better manage participant numbers, please be patient while we process booking enquiries.
For Archery Battle bookings during alert levels Red and Orange please contact us to discuss before you book!
Our Online Shop runs normal.
Scanning in and the vaccine pass is no longer required.
Covid related policies, incl. Covid cancellations
Compliance with Regulations
- Mask wearing, covering nose and mouth, while on the target range and in vehicles is mandatory
- Please bring your own mask, but we hold a few spares should you forget to bring one
- Hand sanitizer is available on site
- Please observe displayed Covid hygiene rules and follow special instructions from your guide
- If you are unwell with Covid like symptoms you must stay at home – we will refund you
Covid Related Cancelations
- Cancellations, even on the day, because of compliance with Covid regulations (due to falling ill to Covid, Isolation Requirements or Travel Restrictions) are eligible for a full refund or can be postponed at no costs
- Covid related cancelations must however be requested before tour start
- We reserve the right to ask for proof that last minute cancellations are because of Covid
- Please help us by telling us as soon as possible so we can open up booking spaces