Bearpaw Archery Super Glue for Almost Everything
The most versatile and safest archery glue on the market: a single adhesive for almost all processes in the field of archery!
Bearpaw, in conjunction with a German glue manufacturer, has developed this awesome glue that can do everything and fast:
- Fletching of aluminum, carbon and wooden arrows with natural feathers;
- Fletching of aluminum, carbon and wooden arrows with plastic fletches;
- Fletching of natural feathers and plastic fletches on arrow wraps;
- Adhesive bonding of inserts and tips in carbon and aluminium arrows;
- Sticking nocks on cones of aluminum and wooden arrows.
This glue bonds in only 3 seconds and you need to press parts together firmly to ensure a strong bond.
Sold in a 10gr bottle.
Please note: This glue is not suitable for gluing arrow points on wooden arrow shafts. A filling glue is required and warming up hotmelt glue within the arrow point and then pressing the wooden shaft into it is still the best option for this.
Non-hazardous to health
The biggest advantage, however, is that the adhesive is non-hazardous to health. Since the Bearpaw Archery Super Glue contains no solvents, it can safely be used even in confined areas. There are no harmful and irritating vapors.
Why have we selected this product?
Well it does nearly everything and it’s non-hazardous to health. Great!