Please read these important notes to keep your warranty and a safe and well shooting bow!
- String all bows with a bow stringer. Check our video: https://archerypark.nz/how-to-string
- NEVER Dry Fire (shoot without an arrow) your bow! It will take serious damage AND can cause serious injuries.
- Correctly assemble your bow and put the string on the correct side. Recurve and Hybrid Bows can be confusing, wrongly assembled bows will take damage. Check our video: https://archerypark.nz/how-to-assemble-a-take-down-bow/
- De-string your bow after each shooting session and store it hanging or lying flat to reduce string following. NEVER stand it on its limbs.
- Do not leave any archery equipment in the hot sun, especially not in your car. Bow limbs may twist or delaminate and risers can split in high temperatures.
- Regularly check that your string brace height is within recommendation. Keep the string waxed and replace at the first sign of fraying.
- Ensure your shooting is safe and no others can come to harm. Ge a free copy of our safety sign here: https://archerypark.nz/free-archery-range-safety-sign-with-pictographs/
- Check our video for 10 simple steps on how to shoot your new bow: https://archerypark.nz/10-simple-steps-to-shoot-a-traditional-bow-and-arrow/