A longbow with superb reviews, performance and a sweet price point!
The Blackfoot is a powerful longbow with a perfect balance of craftmanship, beautiful woods and impressive power”.
- 66″ long this classic modern longbow (aka American Flatbow) suits new and experienced archers
- Stunning riser made from dark Actionwood and Bubinga
- Fast bearbaw clear fibreglass shows the nice maple grain of the limbs
- Radiused shelf
- Re-inforced Mycarta tips for any high performing strings
- Fast and quiet Bearpaw Whisper String included
- Nock point and arrow rest packed (not installed – setup service is available)
For the Blackfoot this mix of materials is perfect for providing the ideal combination of weight and stability while at the same time having really nice aesthetics and minimizing hand shock.
This longbow meets all requirements of longbow class rules for official tournaments and championships under IFAA and WA.
Free bonus Bow Sleeve with your purchase!
- Length: 66 inches AMO
- Draw Weights: 30 – 50 lbs in 5 lbs increments
- Maximum recommended draw length: 32″
- Grip: Locator
- String: Whisper String
- Brace Height: 7″ inches
- Bonus item: free bow sleeve
- Minimum arrow weight: 8grn per pound of peak draw weight. E.g. 39# measured at 30″ draw your total arrow weight must be over 312grn. Using lighter arrows can damage your bow and cause injuries.
> These arrow will be perfect for this bow: Black Eagle Vintage Traditional Carbon Arrows
Guarantee: This bow is warranted against breaking or de-laminating for a period of two (2) years.