Gold Tip Traditional Carbon Arrow Shaft
Gold Tip®’s Traditional Series combines the elegant look of classic wood-grained cedar with the proven performance and durability of 100% carbon construction.
The Gold Tip Traditional is an incredible arrow shaft for the traditional archer: extremely tough with a weight that is close to an actual wooden shaft and a classic wood-grain design.
We can cut your order to length in .5″ from the nock floor (e.g. 30.5″ measured from nock floor, or 28″ measured from nock floor) for $6 per order.
- 600 Spine: 7.8 GPI (grain per inch), 30″ max. length, ID .256″, OD .295″
- 500 Spine: 8.6 GPI, 32″ max. length, ID .256″, OD .300″
- 400 Spine: 9.3 GPI, 32″ max. length, ID .256″, OD .302″
- Straightness Tolerance: +/- .006″
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2 gr
- GT Nock in white (ID .246″)
- Accu-Lite Insert (ID .246″)