Gold Tip Traditional Carbon Arrow Shaft
Gold Tip®’s Traditional Series combines the elegant look of classic wood-grained cedar with the proven performance and durability of 100% carbon construction.
The Gold Tip Traditional is an incredible carbon arrow shaft for the traditional archer and bowhunter: extremely tough with a weight that is close to an actual wooden shaft and has a classic cedarwood-grain design.
Each shaft comes with a GT white nock and GT Acculite insert.
We can cut your order to length in .5″ from the nock floor (e.g. 30.5″ measured from nock floor, or 28″ measured from nock floor) for $6 per order.
- 600 Spine: 7.8 GPI (grain per inch), 30″ max. length, ID .256″ (6.22mm), OD .295″
- 500 Spine: 8.6 GPI, 32″ max. length, ID .256″ (6.22mm), OD .300″
- 400 Spine: 9.3 GPI, 32″ max. length, ID .256″ (6.22mm), OD .302″
- 340 Spine: 10.5 GPI, 32″ max. length, ID .256″ (6.22mm), OD .308″
- Straightness Tolerance: +/- .006″
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2 gr
- GT Nock in white (ID .246″)
- Accu-Lite Insert (ID .246″)