Gold Tip Traditional Carbon Arrow Shaft
Gold Tip®’s Traditional Series combines the elegant look of classic wood-grained cedar with the proven performance and durability of 100% carbon construction.
The Gold Tip Traditional is an incredible carbon arrow shaft for the traditional archer and bowhunter: extremely tough with a weight that is close to an actual wooden shaft and has a classic cedarwood-grain design.
Each shaft comes with a GT white nock and GT Acculite insert.
We can cut your order to length for $2 per shaft.
- 600 Spine: 7.8 GPI (grain per inch), 30″ max. length, ID .246″ (6.22mm), OD .295″
- 500 Spine: 8.6 GPI, 32″ max. length, ID .246″ (6.22mm), OD .300″
- 400 Spine: 9.3 GPI, 32″ max. length, ID .246″ (6.22mm), OD .302″
- 340 Spine: 10.5 GPI, 32″ max. length, ID .246″ (6.22mm), OD .308″
- Straightness Tolerance: +/- .006″
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2 gr
- GT Nock in white (ID .246″)
- Accu-Lite Insert (ID .246″)