Arrow Configurator – Design Your Individual TRAD Carbon Arrow
Do you want your own arrow design but don’t want to get into arrow making just yet? Use our arrow configurator to design your own custom arrow. We will build it for you according to your selections.
Everything is included:
- TRAD Wooden Decor Carbon Arrow Shaft – Tough and affordable. Uncut these shafts are 32″ length and can be cut to length for you for a small extra fee.
- TRAD Aluminium glue-in insert
- TRAD Nock Push-in ID6.2 in a colour of your choice
- 1 * Index Feather with a colour of your choice in 4″ shield cut
- 2 * Hen Feathers with a colour of your choice in 4″ shield cut
- TRAD screw in arrow point with either 100grn or 125grn weight
We can cut these shafts to length for you for an extra $2 per arrow, please specify this in the required field.
- Sold in lots of 6 only, e.g. 6, 12, 18, etc.
- Custom arrows can take 5 working days until they are shipped.
- Price is per arrow
Which shaft for which bow + Weight and Out Diameter details
For bows 20# to 30#: 700 Spine – ID 6.2, 5.53 GPI, OD 7.10
For bows 35# to 40#: 600 Spine – ID 6.2, 6.28 GPI, OD 7.16
For bows 45# to 55#: 500 Spine – ID 6.2, 7.31 GPI, OD 7.30
Straightness: +/- .003″
We have tested this shaft rigorously to make sure the carbon fibres are cross woven. This means the inner part of the carbon tube is spun using an endless carbon thread that runs around and upwards and the outer carbon fibres are in a 90degree angle to the inner ones. This makes the arrow a lot tougher as it can resist impact better but it also makes it safer: The most dangerous thing in archery is when an arrow breaks at release. This arrow will usually break clean and straight, which can still cause an injury – but the design provides a good level of protection from thin and sharp carbon splinters lodging under the skin. This is a big and dangerous issue found in most other cheap carbon arrows that have all carbon fibres running in a straight line forward only.
But remember: Always flex before you shoot to identify any issues!