Gold Tip Warrior Carbon Arrow Shaft
Gold Tip has long had a reputation for strength and accuracy. These sturdy, simple black shafts use gold tip nocks and .246 inserts. As always these Gold Tip shafts have 100% carbon construction with a black finish that bowhunters cannot resist, and at a weight that most traditionalists require – the Gold Tip Warrior is certain to take its place at the front of your quiver.
Each shaft comes with a GT white nock and GT Acculite insert.
Check below for maximum lengths as it varies for different spines.
We can cut your order to length for $2 per shaft.
- 700 Spine: 5.4 GPI (grain per inch), 30″ max. length, ID .246″ (6.22mm), OD .280″
- 600 Spine: 5.7 GPI, 30″ max. length, ID .246″ (6.22mm), OD .282″
- 500 Spine: 7.4 GPI, 30.5″ max. length, ID .246″ (6.22mm), OD .290″
- 400 Spine: 8.2 GPI, 32″ max. length, ID .246″ (6.22mm), OD .2.96″
- 340 Spine: 8.9 GPI, 32″ max. length, ID .246″ (6.22mm), OD .300″
- Straightness Tolerance: +/- .006″
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2 gr
- GT Nock in white (ID .246″)
- Accu-Lite Insert (ID .246″)