Screw-On Sphere Field Point for Wooden Arrows
This is a parallel screw-on field point made and designed by the German brand Sphere. These points do not require a cone shape and are ideal for “in the field” repairs.
They are precision turned and close in weight.
These points are getting a consist 5-star rating and are used by many Field Archery Champions in Germany. Lastly they are well priced.
- 100grn or 125grn weight
- 5/16 or 11/32 shaft diameter
- Precision designed and manufactured in Germany
- Parallel screw-on design
How to Mount a Parallel Screw-On Point onto a Wooden Shaft
- Cut your shafts to length
- Push the point onto the front as far in as possible
- Start screwing until point sits tight
- Sometimes it can help using pliers
Extra Pro-Tip: Occasionally shafts are not 100% in diameter, being made of wood this is not unusual. In that case roll the front end of your arrow shaft between two pieces of flat wood and compress the shaft with a little pressure. Test if the point now fits and if not repeat again.